Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Updated collection pics **link inside** enjoy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://board.spawn.com/ubb/ultimateb...c;f=2;t=160692
    Cleaned everything yesterday and moved some stuff around thought you might all enjoy takin a look since its been a while [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Spawn in the kitchen.. who'd a thunk it? Nice collection.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank ya much sir [img]biggrin.gif[/img] After I set up I10 Spawn that way he wouldnt fit anywhere else so I put him there and well you know how it is... it all starts with one

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some cool stuff there
    like those glass shelves w/mirrors up.

    & NME!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice collection, Robo!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I love those Wall figs! I have to get me some!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Some cool stuff there
    like those glass shelves w/mirrors up.

    & NME!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah the only problem with the glass shelves is they make for some weird angles when taking pics but they look great when veiwed in person.

    And Pappy, I'd definitely recommend picking them up not real poseable but for a Floyd fan they're a must have IMO.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool man, groovy displays there. Especially love your Mecha Godzilla, EVERYONE should own at least one Godzilla figure! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey thanks TCM soon I'll have the new MG. That Die cast 1974 is probably my favorite figure I was glad I found it though been looking for a figure of him that I liked for a while

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, I need to get the die-cast 74", I have the 2003 GD-45 die-cast Mecha Godzilla, he rules!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice collection!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •